1: Classic Tiramisu Cake
Classic Tiramisu Cake is a delicious and indulgent dessert that combines layers of coffee-soaked ladyfingers with a rich and creamy mascarpone filling. To make this decadent treat, follow these steps:
- Prepare the coffee mixture by combining strong brewed coffee and a splash of rum or coffee liqueur.
- Dip ladyfingers into the coffee mixture and arrange them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix mascarpone cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Spread a layer of the mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers.
- Repeat the layers of soaked ladyfingers and mascarpone mixture until the dish is filled.
- Finish with a dusting of cocoa powder on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight to allow the flavors to meld.
2: Cream Cheese Tiramisu’s Cake
If you’re a fan of cream cheese, you can put a twist on the classic Tiramisu Cake by incorporating cream cheese into the filling. Here’s how:
- Follow the steps for the Classic Tiramisu Cake, but substitute half of the mascarpone cheese with cream cheese.
- Blend the cream cheese with the mascarpone, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Continue layering the soaked ladyfingers and cream cheese mixture as instructed.
- Chill the cake for the recommended time to allow the flavors to develop.
By adding cream cheese to the filling, you’ll achieve a slightly tangy and creamy twist to the traditional Tiramisu Cake. Both versions are sure to impress your guests and satisfy your sweet tooth!